Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Royal Announcement


Ladies and Gentlemen, my I present my newest favourite online comic strip:

The New Adventures of Queen Victoria

I am a comic-a-holic. I subscribe to MANY online comic websites, and can't start my morning until I've got my coffee AND my comics in front of me... My "favourites" list is crammed full of more comic sites than blog sites, and I even have some of them emailed to me... It's a sickness, I know.

Whilst surfing those sites, I found Queen Victoria. Maybe it's just my own British, Fawlty-Towers-esque family background coming into play, but I can tell you that I haven't laughed this hard in a VERY long time.

This weekend, which is Victoria Day holiday weekend, The New Adventures of Queen Victoria will begin publishing daily on www.gocomics.com. I highly recommend beginning your day with five minutes of laughter-- it helps to take the "edge" off of the getting-the-kids-out-the-door-on-time routine!


God Save The New Adventures of Queen Victoria!

FINALLY, my university education in British History is coming in handy... My parents will be SO thrilled...

No comments:

 
Web Analytics