Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I believe...


A few days ago, Mama Tulip posted a list of personal beliefs on her blog, and invited her readers to do the same.

Well, folks, here goes...

-I believe in a Greater Power.

-I believe in releasing the problems that I cannot solve to the universe.

-I believe that what goes around eventually comes around.

-I believe in Getting Involved.

-I believe in pain medication during childbirth... preferably ALL the medication they have, and ALL at the same time.

-I believe in taking the baby's socks off every. single. time. I change a diaper.

-I believe in Mr Clean.

-I believe that, while we are our children's teachers, we learn far more from them than they do from us.

-I believe that everyone has some degree of goodness in them... even if it's so deeply hidden, it's impossible for us to see.

-I believe that God wants us to love our neighbour, with
NO EXCEPTIONS.

-I believe that the greatest lesson in life is "Be Kind".

-I believe that there are not many problems in life that cannot be helped by a large cup of hot, strong tea.

-I believe that the garden is a sacred space that is capable of restoring one's soul.

-I believe in blowing off steam every once in awhile.

-I believe in monthly pedicures, and more often if possible.

-I believe in the power of positive thinking.

-I believe in foundation undergarments.

-I believe that the world revolves on the power of caffeine.

-I believe in laughter, and lots of it.

-I believe that the crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.

-I believe that I am the luckiest woman in the world.

-And most of all, I believe that I CAN FLY... JUST NOT UP.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics