Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bought today... Souveniers from Ottawa

Well, some buy little Canadian Flag Pins, some bring home incredible amounts of Maple Syrup... You'd think that I'd at least have visited the Tulip Festival Tent and purchased samples of my favourite bulbs...

But, NO. Hey, I gotta be me, people!

Here's what I bought:



Mister Rogers In Your Pocket Keychain... this thing is The Bomb-- it stops my kids dead in their tracks!! Especially useful in potential tantrum situations...

It says six different things:

* Please won't you be my neighbor?
* Discovering truth will make me free.
* I like you just the way you are.
* I think I'll make a snappy new day .
* It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood; A beautiful day for a neighbor.
* Do you ever talk about love with somebody you care for? I hope you do.

Poor old Fred is probably rolling over in his grave, but we love it for all the RIGHT reasons...

And, here is my new t-shirt (approved by my husband):



Not far off, let me tell you, after five hours in the car with three kids...

We're home, everybody, now someone make Mummy a martini!! Or two, or three...

No comments:

 
Web Analytics