Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Arrrgggghhh.... Okay, I'm trying...


And now, the weather forecast, brought to you by the Domestic Goddess:

Goddess: (cheerily, whilst holding a large ice pack to forehead and generally looking like Death Warmed-Over) Well, we've had a DOOZIE of a low pressure system move through the area, producing thunder and lightning storms, hail the size of golf balls, and killer headaches for all the women within a reasonable radius of the storm centre!! Today's outlook, more of the same, everybody, so get set for waves of migraine-related nausea, irritability brought on by whiny, bored children, and exhaustion due to the wiping up of muddy footprints trekked all over the house.

This report has been brought to you by the friendly, God-sent people at Advil.

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

What?!!! Advil???!
Try Tylenol 3 over this way ;)
I HATE spring/summer pressure systems! HATE.HATE.HATE them!

Candygirlflies said...

Oh, I WISH... The codiene in T3 doesn't agree with my digestive system, so I save it for absolute emergencies (where the barfies is preferable to the pain... it takes a LOT for me to succumb to that, let me tell you). There's an Advil Migraine from the USA that works for me-- in Canada, you'd need a prescription for it. Let's hear it for cross-border shopping...

 
Web Analytics