Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Happy Easter to you all!


I Believe in Springtime
by John Rutter, sung by The Cambridge Singers

I believe in springtime: fresh and new and bright;
I believe in morning dew and shining morning light.
I believe in sunbeams. Melting all the snow;
And I believe in when winters done the streams will run and rivers flow.

I believe in eagles soaring up so high;
I believe in trees and mountains reaching to the sky.
I believe in green things; all the gifts of earth;
Growing up from tiny seeds that spring has brought to birth.

I believe in summer; I believe in fall:
But most of all I believe in God who made it and blessed it all.

I believe in people living all as one;
Sharing all their songs and laughter, happiness, and fun;
I believe in friendship: taking time to care;
And feeling sure of someone else, and someone feeling glad you’re there.

Then I start to wonder how it all might be
if the world could live together just like you and me.

I believe in hoping; I believe in prayer;
I believe in trying hard, and learning how to share.
I believe in dreaming; and when dreams are through,
Then I believe in trusting God to help me make dreams come true.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics