Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And now, we wait.


After everything my family has been through in the past five years, 
I must confess...

Even though I am a fiercely proud  Canadian, I would give almost ANYTHING to be permitted to vote in the U.S. election today.  

It cannot be fathomed how much the Economic Crisis, brought on my the gross mishandling of the previous administration, has affected the world:  in particular, MY little world.

It has taken every ounce of strength I possess to scrape my way back to some semblance of normalcy and stability, and the constant support of my family and dearest friends to see me Through.

Tonight, I pray that Americans realize what a tremendous responsibility they carry in casting their vote, and what a privilege they have in doing so.

The world is waiting.

Please, may they make the right decision.  Again.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics