Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our family's "Crown Jewel"


Our eyes finally met, and life would never be the same again!

Oh, my sweet wee one, I am so thankful to have you...
and could never have imagined that from this tiny sprout:


such a beautiful, BIG-little-girl could emerge:


Today you are five, and I simply cannot believe that half a decade has whizzed past us already.

Happy Birthday, my spritely, spirited girl.
You make our family perfectly complete.

xoxoxo proud to be your mummy xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

merinz said...

With her big eyes surveying you and the world she will always have know her path in life!

Nan Sheppard said...

She is GORGEOUS, and has total five-year-old attitude. You have been posting and I have been missing it! Glad to have you back in my virtual life!

painted maypole said...

oh, adorable!

happy Bday, Wee Three!

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I just cannot believe she's 5 already!

Wow!

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

ewe are here said...

Wow, half a decade!

Hope she has a lovely 5th birthday!

My Chutney Garden said...

happy birthday little one. Think of all of as fairy godmothers bestowing blessings.

 
Web Analytics